Email daghi (dari) Laura Hamid

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Laura Hamid <laurahamid372@msn.com> wrote:
Dear

Hi,I just came back from oversea trip to Scotland.I am Miss.Laura Hamid,I work with Avocet Mining PLC in UK as assistant senior supervisor.We may not know ourselves for now but it is my heart desire to take vacation leave from our company to visit Malaysia for the first time . My father originally came from Malaysia unfortunately I lost my father early without knowing my relatives.

I want to come and meet new friends, have fun and possibly discuss some business matters.It is no longer a news that Asia is developing so fast and catching up with developed countries with a lot of tourist attraction centers,it gives me so much joy because I want to witness it and be part of it.

I do not mean to inconvenience you neither do I want my presence to affect your work or business hours,instead I can adjust my time so that we can only meet in the evenings and weekends.I will appreciate it if you can spare your little time to welcome and accompany me,never mind I will take care of the expenses.If you say OK please let me know the nearest airport that will be easier for you to come and fetch me on arrival.

Rgds
Laura

Saje je awok nak tengok ape tindakan die...
jadinye awok baleh balik email die......

From: Awok le tu....
To: lauraahamid@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: I hope to meet you when I visit M'sia

why should i trust you?

Die baleh (balas) balik.....
baghu (baru) kejap tadi awok dapat....
cehhh..die sekolahkan awok pulak tu....
email die kat bawah ni....

"If you do not trust yourself then you cannot trust me or anybody. It is natural"


Hampeh betoi....
ade je caghe (cara) deme ndak menipu oghang (orang) ye....
udah le email oghang (orang) suke2 hati je...
lepaih (lepas) tu die sekolahkan awok pulak......

kome berjage2 le dengan email2 macam ni...
deme ni sentiase je caghi (cari) jalan ndak menipu oghang (orang)....
dan yang awok heghankan (hairankan) ade jugak oghang (orang) yang kene tipu ye???!!!
yang kene tipu tu pulak...oghang (orang) ceghodik pandei (cerdik pandai) pulak tu...

6 Responses to "Email daghi (dari) Laura Hamid"

  1. sy byk kali terima dan cara sy ialah,DELETE.. =)

    p/s: ala,bru first time try nak jual..tu lmbt sikit up entry..tunggu raya haji xpon tahun depan jelah gamaknya.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada gak KH terima tapi bukan dr Laura ni..namanya mcm nama Islam..tp duk kat oversea konon2..mcm2 cara depa nk kelentong kita

    ReplyDelete
  3. seghonok la mike dapat kawan oghang putih yeop hihihi..
    usoh dilayan deme tu..ade la akei deme tu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lar...
    ingat kan kekasih gelap nak balik mesia..
    ekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm... kita pun selalu sgt dapat emel cam gini... dulu2 excited gak lah nak tau... nape kita yg terpilih... hehe kononnya... ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. ish.. kalo teman dapat email cenggini memang tak layan.. nipu je sume tu..

    ReplyDelete

Kome nak mintak tolong ..ato nak info ape2 kabo je... Insyallah awok tolong.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular

(Tab Widget 1)

Get this tabber widget

Kengkawan

Labels

Sembang